Smart-Kids Coding and Robotics Grade 2 Teacher's Guide ePDF
Level / Grade:
Walstra, K; Peters, G; Maree, G; Mdingi, N
Out of stock
- Develops key skills from the South African curriculum
- Notes and tips for parents
- Fun and engaging to keep kids motivated
Smart-Kids workbooks have been created especially for South African children. They are written according to the 2021 draft curriculum so they're at exactly the right level for Grade 2 children. The policy sets out what children should be able to do in each school term.
The series is designed so that it is easy to use. At the back of the book, you'll find notes on each activity as well as the answers. This will help you understand what skill or knowledge strand is being practised on each page.
This eBook is in ePDF format, which enables you to:
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Publication date||Apr 1, 2022|
|Author(s)||Walstra, K; Peters, G; Maree, G; Mdingi, N|
|Book Type||Teacher's Guide|
|Imprint||Pearson South Africa|
Write Your Own Review