FET College Series Robotics Fundamentals Level 2 Student Book ePDF (1-year licence)
Level / Grade:
Benefeld, S; Van Balla, T; Allie, M
This series is designed to meet the needs of students and lecturers of the National Certificate Vocational. Features for the student include:
- Easy-to-understand language;
- Real-life examples and relevant case studies;
- Workplace-oriented activities to assess learning throughout the topic;
- Topic assessment useful for exam revision; and
- Keywords throughout the book for important subject terms.
- A curriculum matrix to link Learning Activities and Topic Assessments with curriculum outcomes; and
- A free electronic Lecturer Guide.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Publication date||May 23, 2023|
|Author(s)||Benefeld, S; Van Balla, T; Allie, M|
|Book Type||Student's Book|
|Imprint||Maskew Miller Learning|
Write Your Own Review